Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello, Jesus-Platinum style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Some refractor autos:

P1160329.jpg

Some blues and a green:

P1160330.jpg

And the big boy:

P1160335.jpg

Pretty excited to have these so soon-and very happy with how the Super came out.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
tommyfro21 said:
Might want to shrink the sig a little....I had to scroll two full screens to see it all. :lol:

Definitely-After checking out the thread, I was already going to photobucket to shrink them :lol:

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
hail2thevictors said:
(LOTS OF SEXY MONTERO PICS)

Pretty excited to have these so soon-and very happy with how the Super came out.

Wow, that's pretty sick...make my one puny refractor auto look like nothing. Like the way they turned out to...very aesthetically pleasing.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
JTfor3 said:
hail2thevictors said:
(LOTS OF SEXY MONTERO PICS)

Wow, that's pretty sick...make my one puny refractor auto look like nothing. Like the way they turned out to...very aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks-but hey, 1 is better than none. I just think the value on these redemptions was very solid for buyers, so I grabbed quite a few in the $18-$25 range for the base refractor auto redemptions.

I am just happy to have them basically at the start of ST. I figured I wouldn't see them until April or so. I was pleased to see the Twitter post by Topps saying they would be shipping soon.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
hail2thevictors said:
tommyfro21 said:
Might want to shrink the sig a little....I had to scroll two full screens to see it all. :lol:

Definitely-After checking out the thread, I was already going to photobucket to shrink them :lol:
Or put them side by side and centered.

Nice cards.

Latest posts