Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things you might not know about me....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I have, like seven degrees...they named the deodorant after me....and I make twelve figures....my job is being the Federal Reserve Bank.....and I was promoted three times last week...and I was just promoted again while I was typing this....and they ran out of jobs to promote me to and then hired me back immediately and promoted me.....and I've been on FCB for 2 months straight without sleeping....and I receive so many emails thanking me that I had to set up a separate email account just to handle all of those emails....it is [email protected]....sooooooooo

05976_snl-penelope.jpg

Why did the last thread have to get locked as I was typing this?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to ask the guy for some tips because my 2 degrees get me nowhere close to 6 figures :lol: Maybe it was that 3rd degree that put him over the top!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
notjomommasclint said:
cgilmo said:
notjomommasclint said:
you also own the evan longoria superfractor... lucky bastard.

I own the rick hague super by proxy.

thats better than owning the real one! at least that way you wont realize a 100% loss when he goes .130 3 25 over a full season.

I own "notjomommasclint" so therefore I own the super

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I heard you live in a van down by the river and take candy from strangers. Rumor has it that you run with scissors, drive in the middle of the road, double dip chips, and and a bunch of other filthy stuff.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
:lol: it's funny how guys bash women for being dramatic yet i've seen some of the most drama queen threads on a board dominated by men.

as for bragging about degrees/$, i've found that those who have it don't have to flaunt it...sort of like how those who have a "big stick" don't have to talk about it 24/7 :lol:

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
rainmanesq said:
:lol: it's funny how guys bash women for being dramatic yet i've seen some of the most drama queen threads on a board dominated by men.

as for bragging about degrees/$, i've found that those who have it don't have to flaunt it...sort of like how those who have a "big stick" don't have to talk about it 24/7 :lol:

Jen, I have watched grown men cry over losing in pack poker, Two were cops and one won't talk to me over it. An LCS owner offered this guy two packs of 03 sweet spot for five bucks, he said no and I did it. Pulled a Ichiro bat barrel /3, He hates me to this day.

But cardboard makes guys on this board very whiney lil ****** bags. I will never post another mail day or pick up again, Over how people hate on you for it.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
rainmanesq said:

exactly right

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Marro said:
rainmanesq said:

Jen, I have watched grown men cry over losing in pack poker, Two were cops and one won't talk to me over it. An LCS owner offered this guy two packs of 03 sweet spot for five bucks, he said no and I did it. Pulled a Ichiro bat barrel /3, He hates me to this day.

But cardboard makes guys on this board very whiney lil ****** bags. I will never post another mail day or pick up again, Over how people hate on you for it.
When I used to frequent my LCS, there were these drama queen guys (not kids- 40+ yos) who were always playing pack wars + whining. 1 time, they nearly got into a fist fight over it. Really, dudes? It’s cardboard, not life or death...nor even anything to really get up in arms over.

I can kind of give the < 18 yo dudes some leeway, but if you’re 18+ and whining over cardboard or being a ******- or feel the need to flaunt your 3 degrees (I have more haha omgz, do I win the ****** nozzle award for bragging on a message board?), seriously, step away from the keyboard.

Latest posts