Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Chrome Wrappers--You can have intentions on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
selling them. But when UPS delievers them--its very hard not to bust them open.

I busted them...24 packs.

Littlewood auto /25

I dont understand how people can have unopened wax sitting in their house--I just cant do it...

jofinn36

Feb 27, 2011
Yeap I opend 52 got a Colon Buyback thats horrible off-center and a Matt Barnes. One of the Strasburgs I sent to PSA along with the Matt Barnes got 10s so it wasn't a complete waste.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Some of the breaks that I have seen---I felt pretty fortunate to get the one auto---at least it was out of 25.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Lifelongfan said:
Some of the breaks that I have seen---I felt pretty fortunate to get the one auto---at least it was out of 25.

I was actually going to buy some sealed wrapper packs till i saw all the negative rips. Gonna try some boxes of bowman draft at least im guarnteed an auto there.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Actually my wife pulled it on the 2nd pack--- I thought it would be pretty un-cool to sell the rest---selling the remaining 22 packs and pretty well knowing there isnt going to be an auto in those packs = Bad Karma.

Members online

Latest posts