Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA March Group Grading Submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
PSA is running 4 different specials this month:

Collectors Club Special #1:
$8 per Card - 5 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non Sports Cards – All Years - Valued Under $100 each – Turnaround 15 Business Days (approx.)

* For Cards Valued Under $100 Each
* For Gold & Platinum Members
* Turnaround Time Varies with Demand (approx 15 business days)
* Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 3/1/2011 - 3/31/2011!
* Click here for Full Details!

Collectors Club Special #2:
$6 per Card - 20 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non Sports Cards – All Years - Valued Under $100 each – Turnaround 45 Business Days (approx.)

* Turnaround Time Varies with Demand (approx 45 business days)
* Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 3/1/2011 - 3/31/2011

Collectors Club Special #3:
$5 per Card - 50 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non Sports Cards –All Years - Valued Under $100 each – Turnaround 45 Business Days (approx.)

* Turnaround Time Varies with Demand (approx 45 business days)
* Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 3/1/2011 - 3/31/2011

PSA Set RegistrySM Grading Special

Sports & Non-Sports - $10 per card – No Minimum Quantity Required – 10 Business Days (approx.)

* For Cards Valued Under $500 Each
* Turnaround Time Varies with Demand
* Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 3/1/2011 and 4/30/2011!

If we can get enough cards for the $5/card special, then I'll be sending on of those. If anyone is interested in sending under the $10/card or $8/card special let me know and we'll try to get one of those in as well. Ask any questions you might have here or send me a PM. These specials are for card grading only and can't be used for authentication.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
daveyou said:
in for the $5 dollar special (sounds like im ordering subway sandwich...)

8-10 cards

dave

I'll keep a tally here on how many we have for the $5 special:

JVC - 15
daveyou - 8-10
bradical - 6-7
EricinCT - 10+

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
bradical said:
Whats with the value under $100 business?

That's basically for insurance purposes. PSA has this idea that they should charge more for grading higher valued cards. It's pretty much moot for modern cards but if you tried submitting a 52' Topps Mantle, they'd make you pay for a higher service level.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be down for like 20-30 cards. I'll get an exact count later tonight/tomorrow morning if that's cool with you.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Ian Stewart said:
I'd be down for like 20-30 cards. I'll get an exact count later tonight/tomorrow morning if that's cool with you.

Sure, that'll put us over the top for the $5 special.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I could be in for 4-5 cards. I need a couple of cards reslabbed(crackedcase) as well. Could they be sent in with this?

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
SamHell said:
I could be in for 4-5 cards. I need a couple of cards reslabbed(crackedcase) as well. Could they be sent in with this?

They could. I'm not sure how shipping would work on these and whether they would consider them their own order (in which case they would require you to pay a separate shipping cost). I'll ask them about this.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
JVC said:
SamHell said:

They could. I'm not sure how shipping would work on these and whether they would consider them their own order (in which case they would require you to pay a separate shipping cost). I'll ask them about this.

I appreciate it but if its too much trouble don't worry bout it. Have a 1999 Bowman Chrome Carl Crawford refractor and a 60 Topps common that have tried to escape their case. :D

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
95vr4 said:
In, 5-10 cards this time, thanks again for doing this Jeff.

No problem. Since we have the required amount, I'm going to stop updating the previous post with the tallies.

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
I'd like to be in as well, do have a date on when you'd like to mail them out, or when we would need to mail them to you? I'm sure I could do at least 5, possibly as many as 20. I'll have to go through my binder at home and see which ones look submittable.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I have 2 maybe 3 that I would do at the $5 level. Is there anyway we can get a list of what people are submitting so we can make sure we aren't sending in the same cards?

Members online