Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper strikes out twice in Nationals debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Just saw the highlight of the Nats game and they showed Harper to end it. He looked bad on the 2nd K.

But the one thing I noticed is why is he wearing #34? He is 18 and hasnt made the team yet. Way to show the rest of the guys that an 18 year old is everything. Pay your dues young man. Wear #73 or 81

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
P_Manning 18 said:
Just saw the highlight of the Nats game and they showed Harper to end it. He looked bad on the 2nd K.

But the one thing I noticed is why is he wearing #34? He is 18 and hasnt made the team yet. Way to show the rest of the guys that an 18 year old is everything. Pay your dues young man. Wear #73 or 81

He's technically already made the team as soon as he signed his contract, since he's on the 40-man roster due to it being a major-league deal.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
I hope the kids does well, but he seemed to be swinging at everything. He may have just had the first game jitters, because he looked like he was over anxious. Hope they show him some more in ST.

Members online