Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Website Down again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Redemption overload. They and Beckett website has something in common. :benson:
I was trying to find out information for a couple of Machado and Colon redemptions I have coming. Couldn't get in either.

I also have a Roddy Beaubouis National Treasures auto patch RC I'm waiting for. Just can't understand why they can't get him to sign since he plays for the Mavericks and Panini is based in Dallas also. ::facepalm::

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
hoopster3977 said:
I was trying to find out information for a couple of Machado and Colon redemptions I have coming. Couldn't get in either.

I also have a Roddy Beaubouis National Treasures auto patch RC I'm waiting for. Just can't understand why they can't get him to sign since he plays for the Mavericks and Panini is based in Dallas also. ::facepalm::

I'm waiting on a few Kobe redemptions that he had allegedly signed when the Lakers played in Dallas a few months ago...

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
hoopster3977 said:

its working for me, waiting on my colon elite die cut auto

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I agree their website has more bugs than any other manufacturers site by far. A real pain to try and see your redemption status.

Latest posts