Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 2K11 Demo(360)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Ughhh I tryed it yesterday its the same exact thing as last year not impressed. Same Menus, same button layout, same looking players and stadiums I felt I was playing 2k10. To me it seems like its the same exact game with just updated rosters. I was going to get it but after playing this demo I'am thinking twice about it. Does this really justify paying another 60 for no major improvements I mean the game was pretty good compared to other years past but c'mon you cant expect people to pay money for a new release when IMO there's nothing really new. I believe worst thing 2k could have done was release this demo before release they just cost themselves alot of money.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I wish they had changed more of the presentation - looked stale seeing the same starting lineup scorecard.

But, I do like that you have more time to react to pitches. At times MLB 2K10 gave you hardly any time to swing. On 2K11, I can see errors becoming too frequent.

Members online

Latest posts