Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning Dan & All!
Good breakfast this morning before class.
Sausage, egg & cheese biscuit, scrambled eggs with cheese & salsa, red skin potatoes & Canadian bacon.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan and Dave and all that follows up a little to early for me since I went to
sleep last night at 1am, not feeling well today so I'm going back to sleep.

Good day everyone

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Pine Tar said:
Morning Dan and Dave and all that follows up a little to early for me since I went to
sleep last night at 1am, not feeling well today so I'm going back to sleep.

Good day everyone

Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Richard. :(
Get better quick! :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan, Dave, Richard and everyone to follow

not alot new here today.. just finishing up the daily pre school routine and then a couple chores around the house. scored a card yesterday in an off Ebay deal so look forward to its arrival as well as my rod and reel which Im waiting to be delivered.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
anyone try to get on here last night and get the SQL errors? I tried for about 45 minutes off and on with no luck so just headed off to bed after I got out of work.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
1st4040 said:
anyone try to get on here last night and get the SQL errors? I tried for about 45 minutes off and on with no luck so just headed off to bed after I got out of work.

there were database errors or some such....

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys. Got a decent offer on my Brees this morning. The only thing that scares me is that it's obviously from a female account that has NO Purchases in the past year and a half (maybe even more), and all of the feedback is from NARU accounts. It only has 30 total feedback since 2003. Seems like it may be a smurf account for someone I have blocked.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Paul- Not yet brother. I'm sure it will be here soon though.

Crystal had a good birthday yesterday. I got her the new Josh Groban CD, and the first 2 seasons of Supernatural. My folks got her a $25 gift card to Olive Garden and my grandparents told her a check is in the mail.

I have some really nice additions to my Dunn collection incoming. 3 really tough cards. After that, things are going to be seriously slowing down. :lol: We're going to Cincinnati for a weekend next month. We're going to the Pirates-Reds game on 15 April. We may end up going on the 16th as well. Need to put away a for dollars for that. Oh, Pittsburgh later this year too. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Question for those who frequently get cards graded (especially chrome stuff). How much of a hit will the grade take if there is a minor surface scratch? Its not deep or long, but noticeable.

Members online

Latest posts