Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now that 2011 Ginter Mania has started, check this out!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
Got the 2010 Ginter Code prize auto set in today...102 autographs which is about 30 more than last year! The pictures below don't do the cards justice as they were taken with a cell phone...these cards are absolutely beautiful in person. The frame colors are totally unique and also have the "CODEBREAKER" in the top right corner. I'll try and scan all of them in the next day or two:

group.jpg

Stras.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm not sure if you plan on selling those or not but you are sitting on a buttload of cash.

You can feature them all as 1/1 b/c of the "codebreaker" label and they all will fetch premium.

Either way, congrats on a great set.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I think a local shop has a Bazooka mini of you. I'll check it out sometime in the near future and shoot you a PM if he still has it.

As for the mailday..........AWESOME.

Do you keep the Codebreakers together? Or do you break them out for Player Collectors?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sweet, cool you got a Sig Hansen in it. Did you get Topps employee autos in it?
Is this the second year they did the codebreaker on the frame now?

I'm sure Wicked Nick has already been studying the images of the cards released for possible clues on the code this year. Schmidtfan i'm sure already is working on the code as well. Gonna be tough for a 3 peat. Can't wait for 2011 Ginter. Any word on if you get a card this year.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
:shock: Thats an amazing collection on autographs, would love to see nice scans of them all (but would hate to have to scan that many in one shot)

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
Thanks to everyone for the kind words...these cards look amazing in person. As for my plans for the cards, I had a couple guys that I worked with a bit and I promised them that if I won I would share some of the prize, and I plan to honor that. I'm thinking the Strasburg and Pujols will get slabbed and graded and then sold on ebay.

By the way, I still have about half of the 2009 autos left, and they also have a unique 1/1 Codebreaker frame (different from this set of course).

Pine Tar - not sure if I'll go for the three-peat or not...I may retire! :)

Josua.Roundtree - I'm definitely interested in the Bazooka...let me know if it's available.

Matchpenalty - I did not get the employee autos with the set. Yes, this is the 2nd year for a codebreaker frame...last year's frame were a shade of gray. I will have a card this year but it may be something a little different but I can't say anything other than that. By the way, I haven't seen anyone mention this, but not every card will have a silk card this year...only like 150 of them or something like that.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Damn those are sweet. You are definitely the man on the code breaking. If you make it a 3-peat, that should be pretty noteworthy. Can't wait to see the scans of all of them.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Like everyone else is saying, pretty awesome stuff.

Ginter autos are already great looking; throw in the codebreaker frame and you got one hell of a set.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Throughout 09 and 10 I basically took a hiatus from the hobby. So what is this codebreaker thing and how did you win? Nevertheless congratulations! Those are some nice autos.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
njlw226 said:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words...these cards look amazing in person. As for my plans for the cards, I had a couple guys that I worked with a bit and I promised them that if I won I would share some of the prize, and I plan to honor that. I'm thinking the Strasburg and Pujols will get slabbed and graded and then sold on ebay.

By the way, I still have about half of the 2009 autos left, and they also have a unique 1/1 Codebreaker frame (different from this set of course).

Pine Tar - not sure if I'll go for the three-peat or not...I may retire! :)

Josua.Roundtree - I'm definitely interested in the Bazooka...let me know if it's available.

Matchpenalty - I did not get the employee autos with the set. Yes, this is the 2nd year for a codebreaker frame...last year's frame were a shade of gray. I will have a card this year but it may be something a little different but I can't say anything other than that. By the way, I haven't seen anyone mention this, but not every card will have a silk card this year...only like 150 of them or something like that.

Cool you are getting something in this years set. Do you still get many ttm requests. About how many ttm requests in average week would you get in mail for you to sign.
What is most a person sent in for you to graph. Did anyone ever send in any of your sp cards to sign like bazooka back or no # mini.
Wonder why they are limited the silks.

Members online

Latest posts