Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ty Hope said:
Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

I'm not a huge boxing fan but I know a disappointing product when I see it. Granted, FCB isn't the only place this product will be sold, but it is a well represented cross section of the demographic it's targeted to appeal to. If the vast majority of the folks on the board are dissapointed with the replacement auto's, you can bet the non-FCB marketplace will be, as well. :(

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
69MetsFan said:
Tired as a ****** on nickel night. :(

Well said! Finally a day off! Good morning Dan, Ty, Dave, Paul, Jesse, all! Absolutely could NOT fall asleep last night and when I finally did it was for crap. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but late night ebay browsing lead to...

Bam!
1986ToppsPSA10.jpg
1989UpperDeckPSA10.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
Ty Hope said:

still time to cancel and get your money back Ty?

I haven't paid yet. Need to talk to Andrew. I'm going to wait and see if we can get some official print runs first.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

We have a MT fantasy baseball league on Yahoo. For MTers only. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the info.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
1st4040 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":tu2i72ea]Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

I haven't paid yet. Need to talk to Andrew. I'm going to wait and see if we can get some official print runs first.[/quote:tu2i72ea]

I will **** a brick if BG provides a print run.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1uxj3xfd]
1st4040 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1uxj3xfd]Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

I haven't paid yet. Need to talk to Andrew. I'm going to wait and see if we can get some official print runs first.[/quote:1uxj3xfd]

I will shat a brick if BG provides a print run.[/quote:1uxj3xfd]

This whole Ali situation just plain sucks. First product in a long time that I was really looking forward to, and Leaf pulls this crap. And they have the audacity to brag about it like its a huge plus or something. The fact that they will be using stickers is pretty much proof that they went to the stockroom and grabbed a bunch of random garbage.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":39r86mre][quote="Ty Hope":39r86mre]
1st4040 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":39r86mre]Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

I haven't paid yet. Need to talk to Andrew. I'm going to wait and see if we can get some official print runs first.[/quote:39r86mre]

I will shat a brick if BG provides a print run.[/quote:39r86mre]

This whole Ali situation just plain sucks. First product in a long time that I was really looking forward to, and Leaf pulls this crap. And they have the audacity to brag about it like its a huge plus or something. The fact that they will be using stickers is pretty much proof that they went to the stockroom and grabbed a bunch of random garbage.[/quote:39r86mre]

BOYCOTT LEAF!!!!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Unless BG really does something to redeem himself for this pile of dog crap, I am done with Leaf. As a paying customer, I don't take being lied to kindly...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1vxiaa7a]
1st4040 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1vxiaa7a]Not surprised BG didn't bother posting in the Ali thread. He knows he screwed up.

I haven't paid yet. Need to talk to Andrew. I'm going to wait and see if we can get some official print runs first.[/quote:1vxiaa7a]

I will shat a brick if BG provides a print run.[/quote:1vxiaa7a]

Its either shat a brick or pee your pants laughing over the explanation of why he wont

Members online

Latest posts