Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This weeks Hot List is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Bryce Brentz was in the deal for Adrian Gonzalez? On the Milb site it still has him with the Lowell Spinners and parent club as Boston.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
Lovin the four Red Sox!

Raunaudo ITG autos are selling pretty well out of the gate.

They sure are...he, Trout and Belt are the three best prospect auto pulls in there IMO.

[phil:3h9ctqb8]360347506137[/phil:3h9ctqb8]

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Ugh Britton at number one is bittersweet. Love that these cards have doubled in price but still want to pick them up because I believe they are still undervalued.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wish Panini would get on the ball and ship out the rest of the Ranaudo auto redemptions.

I'm waiting on a base/150, 2 blues/100 and a red/50.

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
Newbie on the board here. I've been lurking a bit, but I figure I should start posting.

Anyway, what the heck is up with Brentz? As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything to justify the higher prices. His prices have always been better than Vitek's, though I think Vitek may have more potential.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jdsingar said:
Newbie on the board here. I've been lurking a bit, but I figure I should start posting.

Anyway, what the heck is up with Brentz? As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything to justify the higher prices. His prices have always been better than Vitek's, though I think Vitek may have more potential.

That's the fun of card prices, sometimes they aren't "justified."

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
frzg said:
I would have added

2010 BDP boxes

Went from $50 to over $70 in less than a week.

It hasn't been quite that drastic. Cases have gone up from $700 to about $800. Boxes could be had for around $57 on ebay a week ago. Now they're about $65. (Yes individual boxes are cheaper than buying a sealed case on avg).

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
In regards to Paul Goldschmidt does anybody think there is ANY reason to hold onto his cards a little longer?

Are people really considering him to take over 1B this year?

Members online