Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How often does COMC update their inventory?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I wondered if anyone knows how often they update the cards they offer? I have been looking around the last few days and noticed that they haven't added any new inventory for bowman chrome, sterling, and elite for 3-4 days. Do they do it once a week? If so, what day do they do it?

Thanks for the help!

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
cubfan131 said:
Daily. They add cards as they process new batches.

Weird that there hasn't been a single new bowman chrome, sterling, or elite card added in that time. Hmmmm

Cool, thanks for the help!

Matt

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
cubfan131 said:

Weird that there hasn't been a single new bowman chrome, sterling, or elite card added in that time. Hmmmm

Matt

i think the tyrell jenkins 1/1 elite auto is new

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
blazers091 said:
ballerskrip said:
cubfan131 said:

Matt

i think the tyrell jenkins 1/1 elite auto is new

ahh, i just searched chrome today and didn't see anything new so i gave up...i will have to try again :D

Weirdly enough, if you search by newest, it doesn't pop up

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
for elite do you type "2010 elite au" or just 2010 elite? some elites don't have the AU next to them as they say franchise future signature series, so you kind of have to try a few methods.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
They process batches and add cards to their sellers' accounts by the designated deadline date but the cards aren't searchable until the seller sets a price. You'll find new cards added at all hours of the day.

Apr 13, 2010
ballerskrip said:
ahh, i just searched chrome today and didn't see anything new so i gave up...i will have to try again :D

"Newest" sorts by newest chronological date. Try sorting by "recently added."

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
youseekyoda421 said:
ballerskrip said:

"Newest" sorts by newest chronological date. Try sorting by "recently added."

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Well, you can tell my COMC skills aren't up to par yet. Thanks

skrip

Members online

Latest posts