Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chicago Sun Times Show Next Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
sethyarkony said:
Whose all going? I can't wait to drive down to Rosemont and see whats going on. I definitely am gonna meet all my Packers too!

Anyone?
Packers and a Whitesox fan?? Are you sure your from Chicago. :lol: :lol:

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Pine Tar said:
sethyarkony said:
Whose all going? I can't wait to drive down to Rosemont and see whats going on. I definitely am gonna meet all my Packers too!

Anyone?
Packers and a Whitesox fan?? Are you sure your from Chicago. :lol: :lol:

Family is from Wisconsin. I was raised a packers fan. I am a shareholder too in fact!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Not really all that excited about it, and probably won't go.

The last few have been blah at best, and it seems to be the same out of touch guys with
the same outrageous prices on the same cards they've been lugging around for two years.

With the National not too far away, I don't expect this to be the best of shows, and I'm saving my money/gas.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I live 30 minutes south. I planned on going but the doctors pushed my wife's due date up. Our first child is coming any day. Ill just wait till the National. Have fun to all who is going.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
sethyarkony said:
I only live about 30 minutes north so I'll be going for the signings at least.

Cant wait for B.J. Raji! A Packer and a BC Eagle.

Win.

Must be spring break this week huh? Raji is a lot smaller in person than he looks on TV. I remember seeing him around campus thinking he was just some short pudgy walk-on.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
JVC said:
sethyarkony said:
I only live about 30 minutes north so I'll be going for the signings at least.

Cant wait for B.J. Raji! A Packer and a BC Eagle.

Win.

Must be spring break this week huh? Raji is a lot smaller in person than he looks on TV. I remember seeing him around campus thinking he was just some short pudgy walk-on.

Yup early break. If you've been watching us this year you have to see Kevin Pierre-Louis in person. Dude is a MONSTER. He sat behind me in my 25 person econ class next to Marscovetra haha.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
ballerskrip said:
jmc280zx said:
Ill be there all 3 days.. Flyin out on Thursday morning and flyin back Sunday night..

Are you setting up? Sure coming a long way....

Going out there with 2 buddies of mine.1 of them is setting up and the other 1 does all the framing/ matting and setting up all the memorabilia in most of the Buffalo Wild Wings here in SoCal. So when some of the bigger shows happen across the country (and our work schedules/girlfriends allow) we all meet up and make a weekend out of it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
ChicagoCubsWS said:
I'll be coming looking for some PC needs, might be getting some autos.
good luck

it's suprisingly/infuriatingly difficult to find Cubs cards at the CHICAGO show.
have actually had dealers say: "oh yeah, I have some Dawson stuff. didn't think to bring it to this show though" :benson: :benson:

Members online

Latest posts