Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB RETAIL STORE PICS? IN-STORE LIVE BREAKS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Looked around but couldn't find a related thread - is there one? If not, I for one would love to see the store. Best of luck with it Chris!

Also wondering your plans regarding in-store box & case breaks? We do breaks here in the shop & it's a huge draw. Between your in-store customers & the great community you have here on the site the possibilities are endless! Alot of guys will let you keep the commons & base stars which will generate a suprising amount of income too. Live breaks from your shop will be awesome, and the fact that real customers/participants are on location aids greatly in the credibility of your breaks to your online customers.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
allstars said:
Looked around but couldn't find a related thread - is there one? If not, I for one would love to see the store. Best of luck with it Chris!

Also wondering your plans regarding in-store box & case breaks? We do breaks here in the shop & it's a huge draw. Between your in-store customers & the great community you have here on the site the possibilities are endless! Alot of guys will let you keep the commons & base stars which will generate a suprising amount of income too. Live breaks from your shop will be awesome, and the fact that real customers/participants are on location aids greatly in the credibility of your breaks to your online customers.

The store is still somewhat of a disaster right now (I am the other half of the ownership in case you were wondering). It hasn't been taken care of for quite awhile and needs some work before we would want to post pictures. We are aiming towards a grand opening around opening day and we will certainly post pictures around that time. Thanks for asking!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Maybe a 5 minute video of the shelves and cases etc for us too? I bet it would get a good bit of attention and maybe a few helpful suggestions?