Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philly Show Pick Ups!!! Old Packs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanHowardFan

Mar 24, 2009
Philly, Pa
I wasn't totally impressed with this show this time around. I was able to finish of my 1974 Topps set. I only needed 2 cards. I also picked up the Killiebrew below for a really good price. The last was the packs I picked up. I got them for a good price. The Pack Tray had a slice on the cello part of it.

So what do I do with the packs now. Do I open? I am truly unsure what I want to do with them.

scan0001.jpg

1978 Topps Tray
IMG_2319.jpg

1979 O Pee Chee
IMG_2318.jpg

RyanHowardFan

Mar 24, 2009
Philly, Pa
ThoseBackPages said:
love that '78 Tray! what did it cost?

did you get the packs from BBCE? i know they were at the show

These did not come from BBCE. I know the dealer I bought them from for many years now. The 78 tray I got for 30.00. The 79 packs I got for 7 each.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Open 'em here! This would be some good historical cards to share to show the youngins 'bout the roots of the hobby.

RyanHowardFan

Mar 24, 2009
Philly, Pa
uniquebaseballcards said:
Is there a '70s thread?!

That killer is pretty sharp and clean for that year.

Yeah the Killebrew is really nice. The scan doesn't do it justice by any means. I am going to get it graded with my next submission I am sending out this week. That is basically the reason I bought it. Its a nice card to add the my collection of vintage

RyanHowardFan

Mar 24, 2009
Philly, Pa
First 1979 OPC Pack

Not to bad!!!! The Matlack was the gum scanned/creased card due to not be able to get the gum off. I like the Eck and Parker

IMG_2320.jpg

Members online

Latest posts