Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you like this photo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Going through and weeding out which photos to keep and which to delete from this weekends USD V. OU game and I am torn on this one. Is the fact that the ball looks gigantic distracting or is it kind of cool?

5501043403_ecf5433af2.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Having not seen your other photos - No.

Not the most fluid picture of the pitcher and the ball IS a distraction.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Frame it in a shadowbox and make it like one of those 3D Upper Deck photos. Cut a baseball in half and glue it to the photo where the ball is......like its coming through the photo.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Adamsince1981 said:
Having not seen your other photos - No.

Not the most fluid picture of the pitcher and the ball IS a distraction.

He has some really great shots... take this photo and minus the baseball and you got it.

It depends what you are going to do with it... if it is for your (dad's?) Scouting thing, I say no, but it is a cool novelty.

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Yeah, that's a keeper.

I would print out an 8x10 of it, send it off to him to be signed.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I love the shot personally. I suppose the answer lies in what you are going to do with the pictures or why you have to delete any of them in the first place. Either way I wouldn't delete that one. I'd definitely file it away for the future

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Too bad you cant sharpen the ball in the foreground. THAT would be a wicked photo.
I like it anyhow and think you should keep it.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
GarkoCollector said:
Too bad you cant sharpen the ball in the foreground. THAT would be a wicked photo.
I like it anyhow and think you should keep it.

baseball.jpg

I think that what I did enhances the picture yet still gives it an authentic look overall.

Members online

Latest posts