Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I get rid of recent-current base cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am on sportscard overload, and I only have a year and a half to get rid of what I can. I would like to weed out the more recent base cards and inserts since they are easier to get rid of, so I am bringing a Rubbermaid tub home tomorrow so I can toss cards in this week. I am specifically just going to work on what is in my room right now, and then maybe go elsewhere in the house and see what I can forklift.

So, what is a time effective way to unload current base cards? I can't put too much emphasis on cards because of school...

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I was going to email you the answer but saw that you do not accept emails. I'll pm you to ask if I can email you the answer to your base card problems. We only have a year and a half so we better get on this asap.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I trade cards around the country and several of the people I trade with are involved with local schools (I'm staring at a biz card from a superintendent in Illinois right now) and they donate the cards to poorer schools in their area.

If I trade 1000 cards and get back 25 I'm fine with that. My point is that you can create a trading network and get the cards out and be willing to accept less and help other collectors at the same time.

I'm readying about 12 900 ct boxes to be shipped this week

Rich

Latest posts