Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Ruby Red...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Picked up one of those 2011 Topps Cereal Box things at Target today for 10 bucks. I ended up pulling one of the Ruby Red cards of Albert Pujols that I am assuming is one per box.

Just sold it within about 30 minutes of listing for 18 bucks... Any idea why these are going for so much, or is it just a Pujols thing? If this is the trend for these things I feel like I should go pick up the rest of the cereal boxes.

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Strike while the iron is hot because they will cool down fast. They finally starting hitting ebay but they're not SP's. People haven't seen them until recently so they pick them up at a higher price than usual. The same happen with Jeter. They were selling for about the same price as your Pujols but now you can get them for much less.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Be8el0ve said:
Strike while the iron is hot because they will cool down fast. They finally starting hitting ebay but they're not SP's. People haven't seen them until recently so they pick them up at a higher price than usual. The same happen with Jeter. They were selling for about the same price as your Pujols but now you can get them for much less.

Yea, seems like this might be the peak... Glad I bought the box today!

Regardless of the Ruby's, these boxes are a lot of fun for 10 bucks.

Members online

Latest posts