Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Haven't played fantasy in a while, opinions needed/wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
8 person league, regular yahoo point system. Had 3rd pick. Tulo, Lincecum were first two picks.

Took risk of drafting top 2B and SS first as common outfielders will be decent offense support. Lot of power in middle of the diamond.

I have 3 CY Young award winners as pitchers and the strongest RP in baseball in my opinion. What do you think?

*Unpictured John Lackey (Risky 2nd to last pick)

Picture8.png

Switch Konerko for 1B and Chris Young with Curtis Granderson for CF

Picked Hellickson and possibly Brian Wilson earlier than I should have. But Hellickson is a SP and RP so that can be nice to have, especially if Joe Nathan doens't come around. I have flexibility with Infante and PAgan

biggreen15

Aug 7, 2008
personally, id drop all of your position players that are on the bench and wont be playing for you. They are unnecessary because, well, they never play. Pick up another RP and 3/4 more starting pitchers. You'll be able to get loads more K's W's and SV's

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
biggreen15 said:
personally, id drop all of your position players that are on the bench and wont be playing for you. They are unnecessary because, well, they never play. Pick up another RP and 3/4 more starting pitchers. You'll be able to get loads more K's W's and SV's
thanks for the advice. often times bench players are useful when there slots open because teams don't play that day. i might consider dropping one or two for another pitcher or two. hellickson as an rp could be very useful though and i have nathan.

scotty- either i have him or granderson since they both are CF. i wish i they have more position flexibility. might have to make a trade soon, but no one in the league liked them.

strasburg- thanks!

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
With the exception of Chris B. Young, the guys on your bench don't deserve to be on a team in an 8-team standard league. Drop them for some SP's. And pick up another closer or two if they're available. Saves are saves.

Members online

Latest posts