Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - March 7th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

1-2 inches of snow my ass. We got nailed with probably 8-10. Wind blowing it into drifts, what a mess.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

1-2 inches of snow my ass. We got nailed with probably 8-10. Wind blowing it into drifts, what a mess.
Wow, we got about 1" late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. We either caught the edge of the storm or it picked up some steam as it got closer to you.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Wow, we got about 1" late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. We either caught the edge of the storm or it picked up some steam as it got closer to you.

Weather said 1-2 inches here. They must have forgot to mention the extra 8 inches, ice and wind.

It sucks. I thought this crap was over. Except for a little rain yesterday afternoon on our way home, it was beautiful out all weekend. I wore a t-shirt with no jacket the whole time we were in Maryland.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Wow people really seem to dislike the new NT stuff. I think it's just as good as the past couple years. Of course there's gonna be some crap breaks and some one color jerseys or whatever but the design looks real nice IMO.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Another snowstorm is en route tomorrow and Wednesday. Right now it sounds like the worst will be south of the Cities, and we'll "only" get 3-6". Had 1 1/2" overnight, too... I'm getting really sick of this crap.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Wow people really seem to dislike the new NT stuff. I think it's just as good as the past couple years. Of course there's gonna be some crap breaks and some one color jerseys or whatever but the design looks real nice IMO.
I don't mind the looks of them. I think you can only do so much within a 2.5x3.5 area before it looks the same as other cards do.

Maybe they should go back to the '06 or '07 design and just keep that same design year after year after year like Triple Threads does.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:
I don't mind the looks of them. I think you can only do so much within a 2.5x3.5 area before it looks the same as other cards do.

Maybe they should go back to the '06 or '07 design and just keep that same design year after year after year like Triple Threads does.

So true.

I loved 06, probably my favorite set ever. I don't really wanna see them keep rehashing it though.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Looks like my birthday hobby order will come from a different place this year.

cgilmo posted a phone # for the new FCB shop, so I did a little price comparing. His prices on most products blow Dave and Adam's out of the water.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
ffgameman said:

cgilmo posted a phone # for the new FCB shop, so I did a little price comparing. His prices on most products blow Dave and Adam's out of the water.
What are you buying?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
mstng99tim said:
ffgameman said:

What are you buying?

Not sure. Chris has good prices on quite a few so far:

2007 UD Masterpieces baseball ($39 compared to $57)
2008 LCM football ($54 to $71)
2008 Finest football ($70 to $107)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts