Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 More Box of Draft From Chris' New Shop - YEAH BUDDY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Stoped by at lunch and busted another box and pulled:

Grandal Base Auto
Jon Singleton AFLAC AUTO!!!!

Just checked last 2 went for $275 BO and $322. So been to the shop 2 times and I've pulled a Josh Sale Blue Ref Auto, Grandal Auto, Beckham AFLAC auto (different cases), and now a Singleton AFLAC auto. Funny, I've live in the ATL for almost 4 years now and went to that shop MAYBE 4 times and I've been to it 2 times in the last 4 days since Chris opened.

singletonaflac.jpg

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Re: 1 More Box of Draft From Chris' New Shop

Not yet Andrew. :lol: It's kind of dangerous with the shop being only about 20 mins away.

The wife asked what I had for lunch and told her a box of Bowman Draft......she didn't think it was funny.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

jimmyjam1973 said:
Not yet Andrew. :lol: It's kind of dangerous with the shop being only about 20 mins away.

The wife asked what I had for lunch and told her a box of Bowman Draft......she didn't think it was funny.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN

jimmyjam1973 said:

:lol: :lol:

Well played.