Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to make your own booklet case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
I'll definitely check this thread again...when I actually own a booklet card...

Same here. The bumper things are a good idea, but I imagine Lowes would have some kind of rubber strips that could seal it up to protect the edges as well.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
This is perfect. I cant wait to try this out. This is soo much better than dropping the $20+ for the other custom one.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
IMG_0133356.jpg

Did it! Just make note, if you're trying to make a booklet case for Five Star, the template Sergio gives will not help so you'll have to improvise. I think it looks great though.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I made a booklet case for the Revis that Wheeler sent me. I used the video and improvised a little, and I like the way mine turned out. Instead of using the rubber bumpers, I bought felt pads, which came in a strip that was almost 5' long. I measured the top/bottom and both sides of the ticket holder, then cut the length I needed to completely surround the card. Using just the rubber bumpers would create gaps and allow dirt and dust to get inside. I still bought the rubber bumpers though, I used them on the under side of the case to cover up where the new screws stick out at. I really like the way it looks, it almost looks like marble.

bookletcase.jpg

Members online

Latest posts