Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I have a question on a few no name prospects!!! Hold or fold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
all of these cards are 2008 bowman chrome prospects orange refractor autos /25. some i have seen are doing good in spring training, some are struggling or have no stats i could find at all. let me know your personal opinion on them. thanks!!!

John Jaso - Tampa Bay Rays Catcher
1 for 10, .100 Batting Average, .267 OPS

Rene Tosoni - Minnesota Twins Outfielder
6 for 16, .375 Batting Average, .813 OPS

Henry Rodriguez - Washington Nationals Pitcher
No Stats This Spring

Daryl Thompson - Cincinnati Reds Pitcher
2-0 Record, 0.00 ERA, 4 K, 1.40 WHIP

Daniel McCutchen - Pittsburgh Pirates Pitcher
1-1 Record, 6.75 ERA, 3 K, 1.50 WHIP

Fautino De Los Santos - Oakland Athletics Pitcher
0-0 Record, 0.00 ERA, 2 K, 2.40 WHIP

Ryan Zink - ???

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wouldn't unload any prospects based solely on spring training stats.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
bigpapiMA32 said:
Zink was in an independent league last year.

I had a small stash of his autos somewhere... I was going for the rainbow but I lost them all :eek:

Hopefully they aren't on my bedroom floor where they would have gotten stepped on... I better find them :eek:

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

I had a small stash of his autos somewhere... I was going for the rainbow but I lost them all :eek:

Hopefully they aren't on my bedroom floor where they would have gotten stepped on... I better find them :eek:
Indy ball is not affiliated with MLB.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
boxbreaker44 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

I know that, but he was drafted by the Yankees and had Bowman Chrome autos. I was going for a rainbow of them, but lost whatever I had. I just hope I didn't step on them or anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Bowman-Chrome- ... 5642bb9041

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

I know that, but he was drafted by the Yankees and had Bowman Chrome autos. I was going for a rainbow of them, but lost whatever I had. I just hope I didn't step on them or anything.

Oh I thought you were saying you better find them to sell or something.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
boxbreaker44 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

Oh I thought you were saying you better find them to sell or something.

Oh... no, I don't want to sell

I don't do a lot with prospect autos (even though he isn't in the MiLB anymore), so I wanted to find them so they didn't get dinged or I would have to start all over again.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Jaso - time to sell was last year as his base autos were selling quite well at one time. I'd hold but any kind of a bump sell.

The rest I would sell and move on although they won't go for much

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
so would keeping most of these guys be smart? for right now at least. not sure about ryan zink, he seems like a lost hope for the majors. What about jaso, tosoni, and thompson?

Members online