Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PC Guys 91 Sports Heroes Postercards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I just came upon these the other day. I have never heard of these before. Does anybody have their guy? As far as I know, none of the Henderson guys have them. One of the big time Ripken collectors I know has only come across one, and doesnt have one in his collection. I picked up a bunch, so if you are looking for someone, I can let you know if I have it or if he is in the set.

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I have Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Paul O Neil, Dave Winfield, George Brett, Billy Ripken, Matt Williams, Joe Carter, Ricky Jordan.

Guys in the set are Mattingly, Canseco, Gwynn, Ryan, Griffey Jr, Murphy, Puckett, Reynolds, Cal Ripken, Sandberg, Trammell, & Yount. There are others, but I tried to pick the guys that I know some of you guys collect.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
henderson939 said:
I have Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Paul O Neil, Dave Winfield, George Brett, Billy Ripken, Matt Williams, Joe Carter, Ricky Jordan.

Guys in the set are Mattingly, Canseco, Gwynn, Ryan, Griffey Jr, Murphy, Puckett, Reynolds, Cal Ripken, Sandberg, Trammell, & Yount. There are others, but I tried to pick the guys that I know some of you guys collect.

Well, looks like something else I need to add to my list. Thanks.

2wrigley

Aug 7, 2008
I would be interested in any Cubs you pulled, even the scrubs. I already have Mike Bielecki, but I need all the other Cubs. This is definitely a tough issue!

Robert

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I have Tom Treblehorn, Paul Mirabella, Mark Knudson, Ron Robinson, Mark Lee, Tim McIntosh, & George Canale. I have multiples of them also. There seemed to be a lot of Brewers in this set. They are about the size of a birthday card.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
BrewerSuperCollector said:
If there are that many Brewers how many are in the complete set? Jeeezzzz

There are 104 players in the set. I think Yount is the last Brewer.

I just found the legendary Chuck Crim in my stash too. Pm me if interested.

Members online

Latest posts