Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB ST Prospect Tracker Thread 3/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
How about just creating 200+ more threads right now for each day of ST and Milb, then bump each one when the day rolls around?

Better watch out....I'm going to create one of these at 12:01 AM tomorrow morning. :cool:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Jaypers said:
How about just creating 200+ more threads right now for each day of ST and Milb, then bump each one when the day rolls around?

Better watch out....I'm going to create one of these at 12:01 AM tomorrow morning. :cool:

Ha! :p

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:

Or, just call this the "pimp your player" thread. Because at the end of the day, it is what it is. Lol.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

Or, just call this the "pimp your player" thread. Because at the end of the day, it is what it is. Lol.

Why do you say that? :cool:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

Only if they're in action...if not...I'm idle.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

pimp-c.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Betances is now on the hill.

Edit - and immediately gives up a 2B to Prado.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Andrew Brackman in the game for the Yankees.

Betances final line:

2.0 3H R, ER, BB, 2K 3.86

Wait, now it says Brackman has been replaced...without even throwing a pitch? What?

Russ, I have to admit, Zach Britton looks sharp.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
aminors said:
Andrew Brackman in the game for the Yankees.

Betances final line:

2.0 3H R, ER, BB, 2K 3.86

Wait, now it says Brackman has been replaced...without even throwing a pitch? What?

Russ, I have to admit, Zach Britton looks sharp.

It says Brackman was replaced by Gustavo Molina...the catcher?!?

EDIT: NM...typo I guess...1 IP...1 Hit...1K...not bad.

Members online

Latest posts