Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could Jason Heyward prices go up again this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I have a 2008 BC Heyward auto BGS 9.5 that I bought last year and I have been watching prices slowly climb on this card. Going from as low as $120 over the last few months up to $199.99 a few times the last month or so.

What will it take for his stuff to go any higher? I don't see Spring Training making a difference, but I have wondered what would happen if he started the season strong. Could the hype escalate again or will see some minor fluctuation in his prices?

I've debated selling, knowing I would already make profit, but I can't help but wonder if there is more money to be made on his stuff in another month or so (provided you already hold it, not if you are buying in now).

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I think it is possible, yes.

The most recent chrome Longoria 9.5 sold for $200 [phil:1vdojkqi]270662457932[/phil:1vdojkqi] and he's not plastered all over SportsCenter, a relatively new young face and playing for the Braves.

However, I think to climb, it's going to have to be a 30 HR 100 RBI kind of year.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
I think it is possible, yes.

The most recent chrome Longoria 9.5 sold for $200 [phil:3lx8arex]270662457932[/phil:3lx8arex] and he's not plastered all over SportsCenter, a relatively new young face and playing for the Braves.

However, I think to climb, it's going to have to be a 30 HR 100 RBI kind of year.

This Heyward will need to live up to expectations. If he does his card prices will go up. I think he does. I think Heyward was a good buy during the offseason too.

Members online

Latest posts