Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tiki Barber to make a comeback in the NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Tiki is a ****** and I wish him nothing but success in his ventures that don't include being on my television in any way, shape, or form. So...BOO!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I think he can come back and be very productive. His last few years he finally got over his fumbling problem, so as long as he doesn't revert back to the old Tiki, he should be fine.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
I think he can come back and be very productive. His last few years he finally got over his fumbling problem, so as long as he doesn't revert back to the old Tiki, he should be fine.
He'll revert. Heck, the guy has such butterfingers that he apparently even hold onto his own career.

*zing!*

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
He'll revert. Heck, the guy has such butterfingers that he apparently even hold onto his own career.

*zing!*
A COWBOYS fan talking about butterfingers of an opposing player? :?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:

*zing!*
I didn't realize that dissing Tiki Barber would cause the sand in your vajayjay to flare up. I humbly apologize. :p

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3jyviq3s]
mstng99tim said:

*zing!*
I didn't realize that dissing Tiki Barber would cause the sand in your vajayjay to flare up. I humbly apologize. :p[/quote:3jyviq3s]
:lol: You can dis him all you want, I just find it funny you are talking about his butterfingers, maybe he was shaking hands with Romo in the offseason. I understand your hatred towards him, I would hate him too if he tore up my favorite team twice a year.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
i-pity-the-tiki.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Card Magnet":30lap6gt]
mstng99tim said:

*zing!*
I didn't realize that dissing Tiki Barber would cause the sand in your vajayjay to flare up. I humbly apologize. :p
:lol: You can dis him all you want, I just find it funny you are talking about his butterfingers, maybe he was shaking hands with Romo in the offseason. I understand your hatred towards him, I would hate him too if he tore up my favorite team twice a year.[/quote:30lap6gt]
Oh yes, tearing us up with a whopping four 100 yard games over his ten year career.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Card Magnet":38nqxgp2]
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Card Magnet":38nqxgp2]
mstng99tim said:

*zing!*
:lol: You can dis him all you want, I just find it funny you are talking about his butterfingers, maybe he was shaking hands with Romo in the offseason. I understand your hatred towards him, I would hate him too if he tore up my favorite team twice a year.[/quote:38nqxgp2]
Oh yes, tearing us up with a whopping four 100 yard games over his ten year career.[/quote:38nqxgp2]
Getting to 100 yards isn't the important stat, it's his average that I was talking about. He averaged 4.48 yards per rush.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
bodiaz said:
Tiki was an undersized average back in his prime. HE is worthless now.

During the prime of his career he was one of the most productive backs in Nfl history. A come back should be interesting.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
"Touchdown" Tiki?

Does that mean he's going to leave "Wow wow Wubbzy?"

Man, my kids are going to be PISSED!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I am not sure he even makes a team at 36. He will be a novelty so will get some love by a couple teams. However there are a ton of 30yr old backs out of work that would be more productive. Time will tell I guess

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Unless he's hard up for cash I just don't see the point. As Wheeler mentioned, there's plenty of younger backs with probably just as much talent if not more than his 36 year old body can muster and they're out of work. Why would a team even take a chance on him other than for publicity? And if they do I imagine he won't be anything more than a 3rd or 4th string HB at best.

I'm in no way shape or form knocking the guy, if he can come back and compete and get some carries good for him. Just seems kinda odd he sits out 4 seasons and at the age of 36 decides he wants to make a comeback.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Weimer said:
Unless he's hard up for cash I just don't see the point. As Wheeler mentioned, there's plenty of younger backs with probably just as much talent if not more than his 36 year old body can muster and they're out of work. Why would a team even take a chance on him other than for publicity? And if they do I imagine he won't be anything more than a 3rd or 4th string HB at best.

I'm in no way shape or form knocking the guy, if he can come back and compete and get some carries good for him. Just seems kinda odd he sits out 4 seasons and at the age of 36 decides he wants to make a comeback.
Not wishing it on him but I think he'll get injured within his first four games back and be out the rest of the season. Well if there is one :|

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Sweetness said:
bodiaz said:

During the prime of his career he was one of the most productive backs in Nfl history. A come back should be interesting.

BULL! If he did not play in New York, you would not think of him this way. He was VERY average at best.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Rickzcards said:
Weimer said:

Not wishing it on him but I think he'll get injured within his first four games back and be out the rest of the season. Well if there is one :|

You think he'll actually play enough to get injured?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
bodiaz said:
Sweetness said:
bodiaz said:

BULL! If he did not play in New York, you would not think of him this way. He was VERY average at best.
This is his last 3 years in the league, these aren't numbers an average back puts up:

2006 - finished 4th in NFL with 1,662 yards
2005 - finished 2nd in NFL with 1,860 yards, 21 yards from being #1
2004 - finished 5th in NFL with 1,518 yards

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Weimer said:
Rickzcards said:
Weimer said:

You think he'll actually play enough to get injured?
Sure, some team will sign him just like someone already stated for the novelty aspect. If Vick can do it why not him?

Members online

Latest posts