Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Down for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheeseHead12

Mar 8, 2011
Details - This is a Free head-to-head fantasy league on yahoo.com with a live draft on March 24th 6:00 PM PDT. Scoring and League settings set at default.

If you would like to join please pm me for the League ID and Password. I will send a small lot of cards to the winner consisting of a Base, Insert, RC, Numbered, Refractor, GU, and Auto.

Members who signed up so far

abravesfan - Norfolk Braves
cartersprings - Roid Ragers
bondofan38 - AllDayLong
jbmm161 - jbmm161
mredsox89 - Mredsox89
scotty21690 - Hit'n'Runners
CheeseHead12 - MilwaukeeBewCrew
My Brother - Ron Roenicke 4 Prez!

CheeseHead12

Mar 8, 2011
puredetroit said:
If it is a head to head league i would be interested.

I am actually leading towards a head-to-head league with a Live draft of course. I have never played the rotisserie style and head-to-head sounds similar to the ones I have been doing. If we can get some active people thats interested I will go ahead and set one up when everyone is ready. This will be a free league but I will give a small lot of cards to whoever wins.

CheeseHead12

Mar 8, 2011
Pine Tar said:
Cheese
I'll do a head to head in yahoo. And I as active as a case of ****** too.

Alright Cool. Everybody whos interested shoot me a message and I'll get back to you with a League Name and Password. Currently I have the draft set up for Thursday March 24th 6:00 PM PST but I'm sure I can change it to whatever as long as its before March 31st. My brother will be joining this league and is in the Air Force so I might have to change the date and time so he can participate in the draft.

CheeseHead12

Mar 8, 2011
Alright guys, we have 8 members so far. If anyone else would like to join let me know. To keep things even I will need two members to join at a time. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts