Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Simon Castro Red Refractor #4/5 w/ Scan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
Hey Guys I'm new to the board and just trying to get some general info.
I pulled a 2010 Simon Castro Red Refractor 4/5 from a Best of 2010 box at Target. I'm going to get it sent in to be graded soon. I was just posting this for any padre collector or prospect collector. If you're interested feel free to message me. I'll provide a scan asap.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
Re: Simon Castro Red Refractor

SimonCastro.jpg

Here's a scan of the card. My scanner and the case I have it in doesnt do it justice in my opinion. The case I have it in at the moment has some scuffs on it but thats what I get for buying $1.99 5 pack cases. It's a great card. After I get it graded I will be putting it up on Ebay.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
Re: Simon Castro Red Refractor w/ Scan!

Any san diego padres collectors or prospect guys out there? They did a segment on Simon during the 30 clubs in 30 days show on the MLB Network. #2 padres prospect right now. #1 padres pitching prospect from the grades they gave him. I plan on sending it off to be graded tomorrow. Can't wait to get it back.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Re: Simon Castro Red Refractor

bravesfan22 said:
SimonCastro.jpg

Here's a scan of the card. My scanner and the case I have it in doesnt do it justice in my opinion. The case I have it in at the moment has some scuffs on it but thats what I get for buying $1.99 5 pack cases. It's a great card. After I get it graded I will be putting it up on Ebay.

I love how in Bowman Chrome they put tiny fascimile auots, and in draft they are super huge.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
aminors said:
bravesfan22 said:
aminors said:
Where's Greentown?

5 minutes east of kokomo

Oh. I live near Evansville. Lots of people here from Indiana, it seems.

yeah i've been to evansville a few times. It's so far away, its like a 3 1/2 or 4 hr drive. Seems like youre going to another state haha. Yeah there is a friend of mine from Indy on here and I've seen a few others.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
minors4me said:
bravesfan22 said:
Thanks me too! I didnt realize how much grading actually costs after shipping and everything. Hopefully it turns out to be worth it!
check this out
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 1&t=123383

well I already got it submitted to Beckett, wish I would have seen this before hand. It's the return shipping that I wasnt expecting to be so high. Oh well hopefully it just turns out to be worth it. I heard its best to go through Beckett or PSA, I chose beckett due to the easy eletronic submitting.

Members online

Latest posts