Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Confirms Exquisite Football Rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
This is why I like UD, Panini just cant compete with Exquisite's design. Im not a fan of the gold ink(would look better with blue IMO) but Im sure it'll look fine in person.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Looking good.

I like that Aikman a lot too. At least they used a picture of Aikman and not Tommy Maddox like they did in Sweet Spot. :lol:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
mannyramirezcollec said:
This is why I like UD, Panini just cant compete with Exquisite's design. Im not a fan of the gold ink(would look better with blue IMO) but Im sure it'll look fine in person.

How can you say that NT does not compete?

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I was really liking this until the Barry Sanders. I may be wrong but I don't think OSU's colors are blue/grey/white. I would like it better if they just left the jersey piece off the card if they can't use a college jersey.

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
cgilmo said:
mannyramirezcollec said:

How can you say that NT does not compete?

Im a homer for UD high end designs so maybe I exaggerated but its my opinion that most of the NT stuff looks cheap(not the patches but the designs)

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I would prefer no NFL jerseys but they can only do so much. At the very least I hope that UD uses white swatches on Peyton's cards. Using blue when/if white is available is as bad as companies that have done Super Bowl tribute cards with an athlete wearing a different color jersey on the card than they wore in the Super Bowl.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
UD just put more up on their facebook page. Under the Tebow it says 'Word on the street is that someone with the twitter id @tracyhackler is looking to trade some Tebow NT cards for this one...'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts