Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many jersey's do you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I kinda know the boards general thoughts on wearing jersey's, but how many (any kind) do you own for baseball?

I only wear one of them. The rest sit on hangers in my card room.

I own:

-1 Authentic Twins Home Liriano jersey (got it for a mindblowing low price. He had to sell it so low because it had dirt on the back :lol: It's made in America so I assume it's a real Majestic)

-1 Kevin Mulvey Twins Road Game Issued Jersey. Got it for about $75. I was told it was GU, but it has the HHH Dome and Carl patches on the side of it. He was a favorite of mine when he played for the Twins

-1 Twin Cities All-Stars Authentic Jersey. Team USA came to St. Paul to play a Tourney, and a bunch of locals got to play them. They sold some jerseys in the gift shop. We were the only ones who bought one (I think) because they were so high priced, but it is a cool item (one of the kids on the team is a Gopher now).

-1 Willmar Stingers Authentic Home Jersey. We bought it during the end of the year sale. I am going to buy the Away, and the Throwback jerseys. I will probably also save up money and bid on a game used one to get signed, and then frame.

Of course, I will have to buy Glen-o Jerseys when more surface in the pro-shops...

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
4 - Cuddyer Game Used Autographed Jerseys all framed and hanging in the man room

4 - Twins jerseys that I wear

1 - Stan Musial Autographed Jersey

1 - St Louis Cardinals Stan Musial throwback jersey that I wear

biggosh95

Sep 1, 2010
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
I have too many! 1980's phils, dom brown, iron pigs, dice-k, big papi(auth. bp), dodgers st. Patties day bp, jason schmidt, chad billingsley, jackie robinson, johnny damon(yanks bp), derek jeter, a-rod, pedro martinez(mets), ryan zimmerman(bp), jack cust(A's), 2009 ASG bp, andre ethier 2010 ASG bp. See too many! That doesnt include player t shirts.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
biggosh95 said:
I have too many! 1980's phils, dom brown, iron pigs, dice-k, big papi(auth. bp), dodgers st. Patties day bp, jason schmidt, chad billingsley, jackie robinson, johnny damon(yanks bp), derek jeter, a-rod, pedro martinez(mets), ryan zimmerman(bp), jack cust(A's), 2009 ASG bp, andre ethier 2010 ASG bp. See too many! That doesnt include player t shirts.

I only have one t-shirt of an athlete, and that is Amir Sadollah :lol:

I forgot, I do have a Fan Jersey of Joe Mauer from Target (they are pretty cool).

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
My last jersey bought to wear was a Pat Faloon Sharks jersey, Yes he was the number 2 pick that year. My parents dropped like 350 bucks on it, It was similar to a game issued jersey. I went between that and my Lindros, Quick and Carmichael jerseys when wearing one. Now all I own jersey wise is game used or auto'd.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I have one GU jersey - 1984 Bob Horner Braves Home

I have autod replica jerseys of Eddie Mathews, Dale Murphy (2), Darrell Evans, Willie Stargell, Luis Aparicio, and Billy Williams.

I am remodeling the man cave right now, but when it is done I will rotate these on the wall so they all see a little action

I plan on adding Aaron, Chipper and Maddux this year

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
i have 2 authentic jerseys. one is a mark prior rookie year (home) and the other is an ichiro alternate (road) with a funky patch.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I only have one jersey. A 1939 Joe DiMaggio Mitchell and Ness home jersey.
New20York20Yankees20520193920Joe20DiMaggio.jpg

I plan on buying this.
143.jpg
I also have a Junior De Barranquilla Jersey
plantilla-junior-barranquilla-rf_36279.jpg
And also soccer jerseys of the Italian and Colombian national teams.

i have no jerseys with collectible value... so i have none that i will not wear.

adidas true colors dan marino blue pitt jersey (christmas gift from wife).
nike ken dorsey orange jersey that i rock for miami bowl games.
reebok dan marino teal jersey (from 1998) that my dog chewed holes into... that i wear out when i wanna piss off the wife. its freaking nasty.

oakland a's white jersey with my nickname cheeseburger across the back. (it was our wooden bat team uniforms)
boston red sox gray jersey that i bought to wear to opening day 07...

all that jibba jabba later and there is only one jersey i would love to own for show only...

giants jim thorpe...

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I probably have over 40 jerseys across the 3 major sports.

Favorites include:

Charles Barkley 1993 NBA All-Star Game Authentic jersey (looks like the one in the picture below)
Brett Favre Vikings authentic away purple jersey with captain patch
Dale Murphy home white authentic Braves
Steve Nash home white authentic Suns jersey
Steve Nash Santa Clara red Nike throwback
Warren Moon authentic blue Oilers
Paul Konerko authentic black 2005 World Series jersey
Gabe Gross authentic Rays 2008 World Series jersey
Jordan Gross replica Carolina Panthers black jersey

My last name is Gross so that explains the last 2. :)

barkley+allstar.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I own well over 100 jerseys, most of them are NHL and NFL, but i also own probably about 15 different MLB jerseys. I love jerseys and i love wearing jerseys. I'll wear a few of my older jerseys a couple days a week at work and ill wear one of my nicer ones at least one day on the weekend when im doing casual stuff like going to the mall, grocery shopping, hanging out with friends, etc.

I love autographed jerseys as well. I probably own close to 20 certified autoed jerseys of my favorite players across the 4 major sports and i own probably another 10 autoed jerseys that i got signed in person myself.

My current favorite MLB jerseys that i like wearing are

Jose Bautista Blue Jays Black
Vlad Guerrero Montreal grey road
Jeter home with Yankess Stadium and world series patches.

So yeah, ive got a bit of an obsession with jerseys.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
No actual Zimmerman GU/Auto'd ones, cuz I can't afford the few I've seen.

I have 2 Zimmermans that I wear and still have a David Wright one. Used to have about 5-6 more that I've since gotten rid of.

autocut

1 - Monte Irvin ***** League Jersey signed by Monte Irvin

1 - Don Newcombe ***** League Jersey

1 - Memphis Redbirds Jersey

1- Colorado Rockies Batting Jersey signed by Todd Helton

1 - Vintage Chicago White Sox jersey signed by Birmingham Barons team (Joe Crede, Josh Paul, etc.)

Members online

Latest posts