Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help needed with a modern Ted Williams card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys Im looking for info an a particular Ted Williams card. I saw it for the first time yesterday. It is from the mid or early 2000s and has a piece of a Ted Williams 500comething homerun ball in. I believe it was from a fleer product. The price tag was hefty but I cant pull the trigger without know more about this card / current worth. Thanks a lot for any input.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Can you describe it a bit better?

Was it a vertical card or horizontal?
Black/white or color photo?

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
tons of commons- it might be, i didnt actually hold the card to inspect it, it was ina a showcase.

dan- it is a horizontal card with a piece of the ball on the left and a picture of ted on the right. it is a color card.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Sounds like Great American Treasures from 01 Leaf Rookies and Stars. Should be pretty pricey.

YES THATS IT! Post was thanked.

Any idea on the value of this thing ? I now see its sp /25

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
XdanX said:
tons of commons- it might be, i didnt actually hold the card to inspect it, it was ina a showcase.

dan- it is a horizontal card with a piece of the ball on the left and a picture of ted on the right. it is a color card.

Is it a green and blue card?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Great card if you can get it! Should look like this.

sandberg01LRS.jpg

A few guys put together this set, which is no small feat. The big names were limited, and the memorabilia was significant and game-specific, like World Series, All-Star, and Milestone games. Really one of the best modern game-used insert sets. Good luck!

Members online