Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally a good Diamond redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've only done 5 so far, but this was a good one:
1979-BB-TS1-24-NA_F_285x412.jpg

A card I actually want and don't already have! Never owned one. Not his RC, but a nice 2nd year, though it's probably only worth a buck these days. Hopefully the card will be better than shown if I redeem it.

Ah, and that fifth code gave me a free bonus redemption. That yielded this:
2001-BB-TS1-105-NA_F_285x412.jpg

Interesting it's got the HTA stamp on it. Oh, well. Back to work.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
TBTwinsFan said:
If I am correct, the actual card doesn't have an HTA stamp on it (or so I have heard about the MCG cards)

That's quite the bait and switch!

Could that really be true??

The HTA is worth way more, I'd be pissed if they sent me a regular common. :evil:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
In the first Million Card Giveaway, that was the case. Cards shown with HTA stamps were not received with a stamp, just the common base card. Will probably be true this time around too.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
RL24 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
If I am correct, the actual card doesn't have an HTA stamp on it (or so I have heard about the MCG cards)

That's quite the bait and switch!

Could that really be true??

The HTA is worth way more, I'd be pissed if they sent me a regular common. :evil:

I specifically traded for the Clark because it showed the HTA and I needed it for my PC, but received the base. E-mailed them 4 or 5 times and finally got directed to a disclaimer that the picture shown may not be the actual card received.

Members online