Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome article about Mike Stanton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMmedia

Feb 15, 2010
Can't wait until he gets traded or signed by an actual MLB team. Then people will know who he is!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Great work ethic. I like how he always takes the hard road when practicing to improve his plate discipline.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
JAMmedia said:
Can't wait until he gets traded or signed by an actual MLB team. Then people will know who he is!

I think the Marlins might just surprise a few people this year. Of course that depends on some young guys like Stanton, Morrison, Sanchez, Dominguez. Along with continued production from Hanley and JJ and maybe a resurgence from Javier Vasquez who has a decent track record in the National League.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
stevezimmer22 said:
JAMmedia said:

I think the Marlins might just surprise a few people this year. Of course that depends on some young guys like Stanton, Morrison, Sanchez, Dominguez. Along with continued production from Hanley and JJ and maybe a resurgence from Javier Vasquez who has a decent track record in the National League.

I think they're a great choice to make the WC in the NL. IF their young pitchers do it, and they had any production out of the "rookies", they can really surprise people. And with their new Stadium coming next year, not everyone will want to leave as soon as their due a big paycheck.

Members online