Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - March 12/13, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Morning.

Can someone tell me why this Bikerider guy is allowed to spam his pointless gibberish posts? Is he on something, or off his meds? I don't venture into the Baseball arena very often, but is he always like this?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I have no idea, but it certainly seems that he is on something, unless he's always like that 24/7. I'm glad I don't have to deal with him, that would get annoying.

Oh, I deleted the posts by that spammer that you mentioned in yesterday's daily thread, thanks for pointing it out.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
No problem. Strange that he would choose to post here, advertising WoW gold in his signature. Apparently, he doesn't know that the sports card addiction doesn't leave enough money for a monthly WoW subscription ;)

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One Bad Day said:
No problem. Strange that he would choose to post here, advertising WoW gold in his signature. Apparently, he doesn't know that the sports card addiction doesn't leave enough money for a monthly WoW subscription ;)
:lol: Aint that the truth!!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

I just don't understand eBay sometimes. I put a mid-range ($20) Ed Reed RC parallel up the week of the Steelers' playoff game and got no action. No watchers, no bids, no e-mails, nothing. I need some PP this week, so I put it up and already 3 watchers in less than 12 hours. :?

NFLN guys look pretty down. It's gotta be tough staying "nuetral" in your reporting when one side pretty much is your Boss. Odd situation. They focused on the DL/DE guys yesterday and some of the workout stats were just unreal. Scary how fast/quick some of these DEs are...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just dusted off my shelf at work, HOT DAMN was that dusty!!! I don't think I've dusted it off in about 3 years, no wonder I've been sneezing so much at work lately.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Had a nice mail day yesterday. Nothing high end, but some nice adds to my PC regardless. Finished off the base 09 Black Dynasty 49ers, with the addition of Young and Lott. Now to pick up the auto versions...

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
According to my tracking number I'm supposed to get a card today, but the tracking info hasn't been updated since Thursday. :?

Do you still want that Dorin Dickerson auto? If so PM me with your addy within the next hour and a half. Making my weekly trek to the PO

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JoshHamilton said:
mstng99tim said:
According to my tracking number I'm supposed to get a card today, but the tracking info hasn't been updated since Thursday. :?

Do you still want that Dorin Dickerson auto? If so PM me with your addy within the next hour and a half. Making my weekly trek to the PO
PM sent.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I'll post here until I find the thread. My little haul from it, might go back and grab a couple others, just have to see what I have to put back in it.

MB002.jpg

Couldn't pass up the Jurgensen. Love 06 NT and it will go good with the Jurgensen/Theismann dual auto I have.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
WOW, the box lives. Glad somebody took that Jurgensen finally, I put that in there back in round one. That was like what 4-5 years ago :lol: .

Speaking of Jurgensen I need to go take a steamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts