Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA Serial number question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hi all,

Was wondering if there is a way to check a PSA serial number on their website to check on the provenance of an item (non-sport, cut auto with the blue PSA label on the case). Couldn't find a link on the PSA site. Do you have to be a member of PSA to access it?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Blue flips are not in the database.<<<<I just looked they are now!!!

Blue flip is auto. authentication only. They don't authenticate the card at all. Red flips are card/item authentication and auto authentication.

I would only avoid blue flips if the card has value w/o the auto.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Sweetness said:
Blue flips are not in the database.

Blue flip is auto. authentication only. They don't authenticate the card at all. Red flips are card/item authentication and auto authentication.

I would only avoid blue flips if the card has value w/o the auto.

Thank you. The item(s) I was looking at are cut autos on paper/index cards.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
The link to look up #'s is half way down the home page. Click on "Cert Verifictation" under the "submit your collectibles" list.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Sweet, I just learned something. When you click "cert verifiiction" you get 2 options. I clicked on the PSA/DNA and put in one of my blue flip #'s and it came up!!! I guess the blue flips do come up now, nice!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Sweetness said:
Sweet, I just learned something. When you click "cert verifiiction" you get 2 options. I clicked on the PSA/DNA and put in one of my blue flip #'s and it came up!!! I guess the blue flips do come up now, nice!

Guess we helped each other out. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts