Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today I shot George Springer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
I went to the Uconn V. USD game mainly to see and shoot Springer. He has one of the fastest bats I have ever seen.

5521500086_13ccbf5c24.jpg

5521527750_6509e65d20.jpg

Not sure why I like this photo but i has a nice personal touch if you zoom in on the swoosh you can see he wrote "4 Margret" I assume to his mom.

5520932267_c2b20d2d53.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Sweet photos, did you get Springer to sign anything?
No I feel weird asking amateur players for autographs. And I couldnt if I wanted because I have a credential with usd.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
No I feel weird asking amateur players for autographs. And I couldnt if I wanted because I have a credential with usd.

Haha no need to feel weird if the guys gonna be a top 5 pick. Oh I see thats cool

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Yeah I feel the same exact way.

Awesome shots man.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
tm decomposer said:
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Awesome shots man.

So you guys wouldnt have asked Strasburg for an autograph when he was in college?

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
sdsportsfan1214 said:
tm decomposer said:
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Awesome shots man.

So you guys wouldnt have asked Strasburg for an autograph when he was in college?
Well, I would have been in high school so yeah, I probably would have. I saw UConn earlier this year and felt weird approaching Springer and Barnes about autographs.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
tm decomposer said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
[quote="tm decomposer":grrvfmgp]
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Awesome shots man.

Well, I would have been in high school so yeah, I probably would have. I saw UConn earlier this year and felt weird approaching Springer and Barnes about autographs.[/quote:grrvfmgp]

I say if the players have baseball cards then there is nothing wrong with asking for an autograph. If Topps or Upper Deck ask them to sign thousands of autos for Usa/Aflac cards then why not just go for it. Im in college so I dont feel weird doing it but I can see how a 40 year old might feel differently

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
tm decomposer said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
[quote="tm decomposer":2omxv67e]
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Awesome shots man.

Well, I would have been in high school so yeah, I probably would have. I saw UConn earlier this year and felt weird approaching Springer and Barnes about autographs.

I say if the players have baseball cards then there is nothing wrong with asking for an autograph. If Topps or Upper Deck ask them to sign thousands of autos for Usa/Aflac cards then why not just go for it. Im in college so I dont feel weird doing it but I can see how a 40 year old might feel differently[/quote:2omxv67e]
IDK i just feel like until they sign a contract I shouldnt be hounding them for autographs, im 19 BTW.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
tm decomposer said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
[quote="tm decomposer":31eq1rpo]
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="sdsportsfan1214":31eq1rpo]Sweet photos, did you get Springer to sign anything?

Awesome shots man.

I say if the players have baseball cards then there is nothing wrong with asking for an autograph. If Topps or Upper Deck ask them to sign thousands of autos for Usa/Aflac cards then why not just go for it. Im in college so I dont feel weird doing it but I can see how a 40 year old might feel differently[/quote:31eq1rpo]
IDK i just feel like until they sign a contract I shouldnt be hounding them for autographs, im 19 BTW.[/quote:31eq1rpo]

Yeah i get that point, im 21 but kinda feel like I dont wanna regret not getting some of these good college guys now before they get huge and its impossible to get their autos. Im glad I got guys like Stras, Gerrit Cole, Christian Colon and many more Usa guys when they played at USD or SDSU

Members online