Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple banners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a couple banners (2 or 3). Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names.If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

Jmilly

Feb 13, 2011
Could you do an angels one with Kendry morales, jered weaver, torii hunter, Nolan Ryan, Vlad guerrero, and Rod Carew(all angels uni). If you cant do all then the first 3 would do. thanks!

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
If you have time I'd really appreciate one with Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle. Also, if you can have these words: "Vintage Sports Cards and Memorablia" Thanks so much!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Jmilly said:
Could you do an angels one with Kendry morales, jered weaver, torii hunter, Nolan Ryan, Vlad guerrero, and Rod Carew(all angels uni). If you cant do all then the first 3 would do. thanks!

2a66sdc.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
who's dancing in your avatar lol?

Bill from Freaks & Geeks

[youtube:1a8feq5z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1PFBiFFU0&feature=related[/youtube:1a8feq5z]

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
vintagerookies51 said:
If you have time I'd really appreciate one with Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle. Also, if you can have these words: "Vintage Sports Cards and Memorablia" Thanks so much!

wm1hg6.jpg

Jmilly

Feb 13, 2011
JBel4331 said:
Jmilly said:

2a66sdc.jpg

Thank you sooo much!!!

Members online

Latest posts