Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
The 62 set has always been one of my faves, these look sweet...
$(KGrHqN,!iEE1K774kb8BNfD8vs1gg~~0_12.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I dono't understand why Topps couldn't put that stupid RC logo on the reverse. That star rookie is awesome and sorta fulfills the purpose. No harm at all in moving the RC logo to the back. Ugh.

What are the "jersey switch" SSP this year? Is that what you call them?

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Maybe I'm the odd man out, but I've never been a fan of the 62 set. Maybe it's one of those polarizing sets that you either love or hate.....or maybe I'm the only weird one. :D

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
Maybe I'm the odd man out, but I've never been a fan of the 62 set. Maybe it's one of those polarizing sets that you either love or hate.....or maybe I'm the only weird one. :D

I hate it as well

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i have always been partial to the 62's due to the fact that it accurately depicts the angels' inaugural team.
belinsky62.jpg
buckpsa8.jpg
fregosipsa-1.jpg
3-13-201053032PM.jpg
leonwagner62psadna-1.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
WoundedDuck wrote:Maybe I'm the odd man out, but I've never been a fan of the 62 set. Maybe it's one of those polarizing sets that you either love or hate.....or maybe I'm the only weird one.

I hate it as well

I hate it too, and as a heritage collector, I'm skipping this year.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
WoundedDuck said:

Not alone. I think woodgrain should be saved for station wagons. Didn't care for 87 Topps either.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
i have always been partial to the 62's due to the fact that it accurately depicts the angels' inaugural team.
belinsky62.jpg
What was Topps EVER thinking when they decided to start producing the infamous "floating head" cards??

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I think everything on ebay right now is out of retail , the better stuff will show up next week in hobby, I hope! Although many people I know have gotten really long-odds good stuff from Heritage blasters(not me though).

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It looks like some of the base cards from Target or Wal-Mart blasters are black-bordered wood SPs. There are some on ebay right now. No black refractors listed yet. I am excited to see what they look like. I'm hoping they look like black wood, instead of a black border around brown wood.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Here's a black ref. Looks like they will be great this year (except for the centering.) Lots of different cards in the chrome set. Brentandbecca pulled this one from retail.

scaled.php

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
While im not a huge fan of the wood grain, I don't hate it either. I will build the heritage set this year as i have every other year but its probably my least favorite so far. Next year should be a nice looking set when they do the 63 design.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Anyone here putting this set together? It is much easier with a bunch of traders. I also am trading for any and all
real one autographs.

Kevin

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Anyone here putting this set together? It is much easier with a bunch of traders. I also am trading for any and all
real one autographs.

Kevin

I will be. Probably starting with 3 boxes, and then going more at the LI National in a few weeks.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Last year was the first time I did heritage and I loved it. I will be doing the base set w/sp's and the base chrome set.

Members online

Latest posts