Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Sunday Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Barry! Woke up at 5, saw i was 7 and rolled back over, its almost 8 and its still dark ::facepalm::

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sleep on sofa last night with TV on ::facepalm:: thus didn't wake up early .
arm not sore from throwing to G/S yesterday- now if they lived closer :lol: :lol:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Processed through Sort Facility, March 12, 2011, 10:18 pm, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 11, 2011
Processed through Sort Facility, March 11, 2011, 6:32 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186

Might get here tomorrow!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!!

Barry - You are starting to sound like a starting pitcher ;) Enjoy the Sunday dude!

Darren - Can't wait to see the break hopefully tomorrow :) I say you should go for the case too ;)

Scott - Have a blast in DC man! Sounds like a good weekend so far.

Art - Whats up dude!! Any time to relax today?

George - Morning!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!!

Barry - You are starting to sound like a starting pitcher ;) Enjoy the Sunday dude!

Darren - Can't wait to see the break hopefully tomorrow :) I say you should go for the case too ;)

Scott - Have a blast in DC man! Sounds like a good weekend so far.

Art - Whats up dude!! Any time to relax today?

George - Morning!

Morning George, Scott, Art, and Alex!

Alex, cannot afford the case, and I already have all I need from that series!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I forgot all about the time change, but when my dog started crying at 6 this morning (it's normally 5 when this starts), it clicked that it must be that time of year.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
BunchOBull said:
I forgot all about the time change, but when my dog started crying at 6 this morning (it's normally 5 when this starts), it clicked that it must be that time of year.

You got to sleep in! Welcome to the MT!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
BunchOBull said:

Good Morning!

D.....That series one case does not have much in it now.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Funny me a pitcher :lol: :lol: :lol: I threw grounders yesterday - pitching worst :lol: . Youngest is funny to watch trying to put a right handed glove on , he's a lefty

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
BunchOBull said:

Good Morning!

D.....That series one case does not have much in it now.

Yeah, its overpriced in my book. Boxes have been going for around 50, but I opened near a case when it first came out. I'm hoping for a break tomorrow!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Alex or any regulars here ; I want to see you pitch in front of a crowd [ small] in my LOCAL stadium all you have to do is GET HERE . I can have you throw out first pitch and get autos of teams . If your lucky they might ask for your auto :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
tramers said:
Alex or any regulars here ; I want to see you pitch in front of a crowd [ small] in my LOCAL stadium all you have to do is GET HERE . I can have you throw out first pitch and get autos of teams . If your lucky they might ask for your auto :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be FUN!!! I'll let you know if I ever make it out that way :cool: If its not a good pitch it will be a good grounder ;)

Members online

Latest posts