Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay ethical question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msink28

Dec 24, 2008
Hi guys,

Just wanted quick feedback on this:

I received an offer on an item that I'm currently selling. I didn't like the offer, so I made a counteroffer which is still out. I have received a new offer which is higher than my counteroffer. Do I have to wait out the counteroffer, or can I accept the new offer? I don't normally use BIN/BO for items.

What do you do?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
msink28 said:
Hi guys,

I received an offer on an item that I'm currently selling. I didn't like the offer, so I made a counteroffer which is still out. I have received a new offer which is higher than my counteroffer. Do I have to wait out the counteroffer, or can I accept the new offer? I don't normally use BIN/BO for items.

What do you do?

accept away

1st rule of ebay, he who is willing to pay the most wins.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
msink28 said:
Hi guys,

What do you do?

Take the first offer you like.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Accept it! It's not like you and the guy already agreed to a deal and somebody is trying to buy it out from under him. You've got no obligation to wait for him, morally or legally.

Members online