Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This years Brandon Belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
We all know how this time last year Brandon Belt Auto's could have been had for really cheap and how they exploded during the year. After doing some research I'm expecting Blue Jays OF ERIC THAMES to have a MONSTER year in AAA as he is playing in a hitters park and Mashed it last year in AA in the Eastern League. He's hitting really well so far in ST and it should continue into the season.He only has 1 card, its auto'd and they sell for around $3. Who are your picks for those diamond in the rough players for this season?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
There will be many.....Thames could be one of them, however, he plays in Toronto where nobody notices you until you have 40+ HRs, ask Jose Bautista.

That's because Canada isn't a real country

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
I'd bet Hunter Morris as most likely to come close to Belt.

I heard that Hunter Morris was the one who alerted the Japanese about the Earthquake before it happened.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Is this a pimp our prospects thread? Cause if so, I vote uhh...lemme grab one of my EEE autos. I'll be back.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd bet Hunter Morris as most likely to come close to Belt.

I heard that Hunter Morris was the one who alerted the Japanese about the Earthquake before it happened.

This thread also existed right after last off season and I also then picked Hunter Morris. He's my friend, I know how hard he works, I've seen him play, so I'm a believer. I'm not trying to pimp him, heck I think pimping him was done when he was the official signing guest of FCB in Atlanta.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
There are some good names in here. At the beginning of the year when I was doing some prospect research, I looked into a ton of players including Wheeler,Morris and Olt. I liked them all but Thames was not only the cheapest but also the closet to the majors and the one player I felt could have the biggest impact on his cards this year. I would have liked to have bought some of the other players I liked but because I was buying many other different categories of cards I stuck to him.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I made this thread to discuss who not only me but everyone here feels could be this years come-from-nowhere prospect who's cards are dirt cheap now and can blow up this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts