Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opened 2 more rack packs of 2011 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
Jess got 2 rack packs for us to open yesterday and here is everything other than the base cards

Everything is for trade except the Topps 60 Chipper and I also have some base and a few inserts left from my 1st rack pack so just let me know what you need.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks for the look,
Mike

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Has anyone gotten anything nice from those Diamond Giveaway codes?I entered mine and got some junk base card.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
SINFULONE said:
Has anyone gotten anything nice from those Diamond Giveaway codes?I entered mine and got some junk base card.

That's the point basically...

I think someone hit a diamond embedded card and put it up on ebay. He said he would ship once he got it (after april first).

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
SINFULONE said:

I think someone hit a diamond embedded card and put it up on ebay. He said he would ship once he got it (after april first).

I heard Topps used actual diamonds in the cards, but that's hard to believe.Aren't they giving away rings too?There were a few decents cards pulled in last year's Million Card Giveaway, so not all of the codes were garbage.Just most of them.Didn't someone on here hit a Strasburg autograph with one?

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
SINFULONE said:
TBTwinsFan said:
SINFULONE said:

I heard Topps used actual diamonds in the cards, but that's hard to believe.Aren't they giving away rings too?There were a few decents cards pulled in last year's Million Card Giveaway, so not all of the codes were garbage.Just most of them.Didn't someone on here hit a Strasburg autograph with one?

All that is correct there are 1/1 parallels with a diamond embedded on them and they do have the Topps Diamond Rings which are also hard to get

Members online