Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<---MONDAY MORNING THREAD--->>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
G'morning all.

Golf season starts today...45-degrees and yucky for the forecast. Hoping to somehow get tryouts in this week but they are calling for up to an inch of rain tonight-tomorrow ::facepalm::

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all. Glad my work weekend is finally over. Did I miss anything exciting over the weekend? Glad to see you're still well Ty!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
MojoDan said:
Has everyone adjusted to the time change? I know I haven't.

same here,i am glad that I have been off work, I have been sleeping a lot more the last few day. I hate DST!

A_Pharis

I'm not adjusted at all.

I didn't fall asleep until like 4 last night -- mainly because I am getting over a head cold. EVerytime I would doze off, I'd start breathing through my mouth, and my throat would dry up and make me cough. I was pissed beyond belief. No Nyquil on hand :( Gonna pick me some up today -- I'll pass out tonight.

To those of you who saw my post last night, the guy replied that he's really on the fence about letting the damn card go so he put up a price that he knew was a little high. He refuses to come down on it, because the only way he'd be willing to get rid of it is for that amount. Grrrr.... Damn people holding cards hostage.

So, if anyone has any extra PayPal to spend, I'll gladly dip into my non-DK PC for you at decent prices. Just name what kind of stuff you're looking for.

Members online

Latest posts