Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally got a Letter from a Jersey Nameplate for Jeter!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I always see player collectors showing off their 1/1 letters from jersey nameplates and always wished I could have one Derek Jeter. Since the Yankees do not have nameplates on their jerseys, I thought I would never have one for my collection. Well Topps finally created a card from Jeter's nameplate! Even though its from his workout All-Star jersey, I'll gladly add it to my collection. :D I don't recall Upper Deck ever releasing Jeter nameplate letters from his All-Star jerseys in their past sets. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) So from my knowledge, this is the first time Jeter has had letters released for him.

Patches03-14-11001.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Sweet! Like you said the Yankees don't have the nameplates, so that makes this card even more rare/valuable!

Brian

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Thanks for the comments guys. Its going to be tough though. There are many hardcore Jeter collectors out there wanting a piece of the action. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Congrats, I was lucky enough to get my initials from the Ortiz jersey in Topps Sterling, so always been happy with that.

Latest posts