Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poor title, description and no pics result in this.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
[ebay:15bn956j]270714571825[/ebay:15bn956j]

Took a shot on the auction with no picture and not a good title or description. With paypal I wasn't worried about what these couldve been.

Boy am I happy I took the chance:

steveyoung.jpg

sammybaugh.jpg

Thanks for looking. Been a nice few days.. Snagged these on ebay and then the Ted Williams at a local auction. Maybe prospecting isnt for me after all. HOFer seem to be gravitating to me

~AJ

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
No idea if you got a great deal or not but conventional wisdom says edit out that ebay item # unless you want lurking d-bags contacting the seller.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
PetestillRose said:
No idea if you got a great deal or not but conventional wisdom says edit out that ebay item # unless you want lurking d-bags contacting the seller.

Umm.. they are already in hand. Thats why I have scans of them. If you read the post I stated there were no pics in the auction.

Thanks for the advice

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
J-Rod said:
Felt like looking it up the last 2 Baughs went for 95 and 115

How long ago? I can't find any, but I don't use any of the look up sites. Thanks for the info. I should do ok with them then

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Card Magnet said:
A warrant has been issued for your arrest for the major steal! Awesome find!

Yeah they are still looking for me from Friday when I got the Ted Williams autograph at a local auction house.

$80.80 total for Sammy Baugh, Steve Young and Ted Williams autos in 3 days!!!

:D

I hope this can keep up.

~AJ

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I contacted the seller and demanded he demands you to return and sell them to me for 60 :lol:

Awesome brother!

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
wheeler281 said:
I contacted the seller and demanded he demands you to return and sell them to me for 60 :lol:

Awesome brother!

Good luck with that man! I have added him to a favorite seller.... just in case :D

~AJ

Members online