Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone wanna get in on a PSADNA Encaps with Auto Grade sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
So, here is the deal, I am sending in a small quantity of stuff in with this special (shown below). The return shipping is crazy expensive (more than standard PSA submissions)
I was hoping to find some people willing to jump in to offset my return shipping costs and save yourselves some money from having to pay the full return shipping price.
I figure if anyone wants to send stuff to me, to include in my sub for $17 each ($15 fee + $2 shipping), that would be a big help to each of us. Beyond the $17 per card/cut/IC, you would only have to pay for shipping from me to you, which would be standard USPS rates.
I do ask a 2 item minimum to make things a little easier.
If you interested, PM me for mailing and paypal address. I have run a bulk sub for jsabgs here before, so I have that as a 'reference'.
All items will need to arrive to me between the 21st and 25th. I intend to mail to PSA on the 26th.
Feel free to post any questions, I will start responding Tuesday morning.

```````````````
PSA/DNA Specials
Autograph Grading Encapsulation Special

Any autograph cut or card sent in for the autograph grading service with a declared value of $150 or less is now only $15. You get the autograph authenticated, autograph graded, and encapsulated in PSA's tamper evident case for only $15 (Please note: this is for the autograph only (Blue Flip); cards will not be authenticated or graded).

Be sure that your submissions are postmarked by March 31, 2011. There is no maximum quantity, submit as many autographs as you want!!

No PSA Collectors Club membership is required!
This special is valid for Sport and Non-Sport autographs. The turnaround time varies with demand.
```````````````````

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
alifaxwa2 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
I'd be down but I just want them authenticated and not graded, do you know if thats possible?
not with this special

Oh okay ill probably pass then cuz I have an Ichiro signed card that the auto wouldnt grade great since it bleed a little, just wanted it authenticated. If you hear differently lmk

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
Never submitted for psadna stuff before.. is this $15 per auto?
I have a couple cards that has 3 autos on it.. would that card alone cost $45 to get grade and auth.?
Or is it $15 PER card no matter if its 2-3 autos on card?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
richezOne said:
I have a couple cards that has 3 autos on it.. would that card alone cost $45 to get grade and auth.?
Don't know. Please PM me the cards and signers and I will call PSA and ask.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
alifaxwa2 said:
richezOne said:
Don't know. Please PM me the cards and signers and I will call PSA and ask.
It will be $15 for the card as long as it stays under the $150 max value.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I'm assuming a ticket stub would be out of the question, but if not I'd love to submit one. (see sig)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Two questions:
1.) Would an autographed ticket stub be acceptable for this special?
2.) Can I participate even though I'm in Canada? I guess the only cost difference would be in your shipping back to me?

Thanks.

- Rod

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Sorry, tickets/stubs arent an option.

Olerud,
I have no problem sending for Canadians and dealing with the shipping back. Its would be up to you about tracking the package.

Members online