Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS submission help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I haven't sent anything in myself in years and I have a quick question for everyone.

What's the best way to package 4-6 cards? I have the cards in the pro-saver II holders, but what do you do to package your cards? Padded envelope or do you box them?

Any insight would be great.

bja613

Jan 6, 2009
Norman, OK
I usually tape them between the cardboard found in the bottom of Bowman boxes and crimp the edges with tape so they don't slide around. Then you can either put them in a bubble mailer or box.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
bja613 said:
I usually tape them between the cardboard found in the bottom of Bowman boxes and crimp the edges with tape so they don't slide around. Then you can either put them in a bubble mailer or box.

+1

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
bja613 said:

Sorry for my stupidity here, but what do you mean you crimp the edges with tape?

Members online

Latest posts