Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigeonsbaseball

Mar 12, 2011
Hey all,

A friend turned me on to FCB and this site and I'm glad he did. Just wanted to say hello. I started collecting back in the early 80's, grew up a Orioles fan and Eddie Murray is my all time favorite player. Got away from collecting about 90-91 and was recently re-introduced back into collecting by my brother in law and I am absolutely loving it. When I stopped collecting autographs were considered to devalue a card, now it's amazing to see all the different cards, auto's refractors, etc and I'm in the middle of a pretty big learning curve now!

I've gravitated towards the prospecting side a bit but my favorite products so far are the Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects although I have ventured and bought some Bowman Chrome, Sterling, Platinum.

Anyway I like putting together a set or two to keep and holding some of my favorite players and teams for the PC and selling off other to fund buying more cards!

Take it easy.

Members online