Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage Out 3/16: How Much You Busting?

How Much 2011 Topps Heritage Will You Bust?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
We expect our 2011 Heritage allocation to sell out fairly quickly although some people have said that the '62 design isn't their favorite. Koufax autos should be a nice addition as well.

I'll definitely try a box, how about everyone else?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
What are the odds on hitting ink in a hobby box? Isn't about 1 in 3 boxes has ink?

Looks like Heritage is going to be a winner early out of the gate. I hope the redemption's are few and far between.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
No boxes for me. Probably get a few packs here and there and pick up a couple of singles of the Padres, especially if any of them have a black refractor.

Will you guys have packs?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
well based on what people have been seeing at retail stores, there will be plenty of product available for set
builders who don't want to pay a stupid amount of money for a product that delivers 2, maybe 3 autographs
a case.

Are the hobby odds that much better to justify that price? Absolutly not, you would be better buying jumbo packs
at walmart. If I was a dealer I would be getting rid of this stuff as fast as I could, because the product is
supposed to be loaded with great autographs, but topps has said NOTHING regarding who actually made it into
the product. It seems as if you had Aaron and Koufax in the product you would be hyping that pretty hard.....the
sound of silence from topps is deafening. Not even my contact at topps will get back to me.

You can't justify that price until you know what is in the packs and I have NEVER trusted dealer net for accurate
prices, are these really getting 1K on ebay?

Kevin

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
well based on what people have been seeing at retail stores, there will be plenty of product available for set
builders who don't want to pay a stupid amount of money for a product that delivers 2, maybe 3 autographs
a case.

Are the hobby odds that much better to justify that price? Absolutly not, you would be better buying jumbo packs
at walmart. If I was a dealer I would be getting rid of this stuff as fast as I could, because the product is
supposed to be loaded with great autographs, but topps has said NOTHING regarding who actually made it into
the product. It seems as if you had Aaron and Koufax in the product you would be hyping that pretty hard.....the
sound of silence from topps is deafening. Not even my contact at topps will get back to me.

You can't justify that price until you know what is in the packs and I have NEVER trusted dealer net for accurate
prices, are these really getting 1K on ebay?

Kevin

You think people buy this by the case just for the autos? That's silly.

Members online

Latest posts